Vision, Mission, Strategic Objectives, Quality Policy and Core Values
A world class procurement system for Republic of Mauritius
To promote the development of a modern and efficient public procurement system for Mauritius based on international best practices through close monitoring, regular audits, review, capacity building and research.
- Maximise economy and efficiency in public procurement and obtain best value for public expenditures
- Contribute to the economic development of the Republic of Mauritius through an efficient public procurement system and capacity building
- Promote competition and foster participation in public procurement proceedings
- Provide equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment to all suppliers and bidders
- Promote integrity, fairness, accountability and public confidence in the public procurement process
- Ensure transparency in the procedures, process and decisions relating to public procurement
Our Quality policy is to provide a high quality service to our customers and meet the requirements of our mission.
Top management has established, implemented and maintained a quality policy that:-
(a) is appropriate to the purpose and context of the organization and supports its strategic direction;
(b) provide a framework for setting quality objectives;
(c) includes a commitment to satisfy applicable requirements; and
(d) includes a commitment to continual improvement of the quality management system.
: To be honest and faithful to our organisation and to the services
: To be attentive to the needs of customers and customers satisfaction
Sense of urgency
: To give priority to urgent matters
: To be creative in mind for new ideas and innovation
: To be cooperative with internal and external customers
: To be able to adapt to varying situations
: To provide a zero defect service/product